Last updated: 6 August 2017
The following Terms outline the use of our reviews management tool (aka the “Service”). Before signing up for the Service, we ask that you take a moment to review the following Terms of Services which govern our relationship with you in relation to the Service.
Pipeline Reviews (aka “Pipeline”) is a service of Webvolutions. By subscribing to the Service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this document, and that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Pipeline will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your violation of these terms.
You may not use the Service for any illegal activity or in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
You may not use the Service in violation of the terms of service of the review sites that you use to send your customers/clients to.
You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address when signing up for this Service.
All accounts must be registered by humans. Accounts registered by bots or automated services are not permitted and will be terminated.
Scope of Services
Pipeline will provide the following services as part of the subscription:
- Create your personalized, dedicated review funnel within three business days from the first day of your subscription to the Service
- Host the review funnel on Pipeline’s servers
- Provide backup, management and maintenance of the review funnel
- Generate automatic emails when customers/clients share their experience on the review funnel
Pipeline is not responsible for the quality of the reviews or the number of reviews created. Pipeline will not create fake reviews or suppress negative reviews.
Pipeline will, at its sole discretion, decide which services are part of the subscription.
The billing cycle is understood as a period of one month from the day you subscribe to the Service. If for example, you subscribed to Pipeline on the 24th of the month, your next billing cycle will begin on the 24th of each following month.
You agree that you will pay for the Service provided. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Pipeline with a valid payment method for the payment of all fees.
Full payment of the monthly Service fee is due on the first day of each billing cycle.
Cancellation of Services
You are free to cancel your Service at any time. The termination of your Service will take effect on the last day of the billing cycle during which you requested the cancellation.
Pipeline will not offer any refunds or pro-rate the current Service fee following a termination request.
To cancel your Service, simply send a cancellation request to email@example.com and we will acknowledge receipt and confirm the cancellation date.
Pipeline reserves the right to terminate or suspend any and all Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, or for no reason, including without limitation, if you breach these Terms of Service.
- Technical support will only be provided by email and during normal busines hours.
- You agree not to copy, hack, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service.
- You agree not to whitelabel this service or sell this Service as your own.
- You agree not to portray the Service as your own or modify another website to imply that it is associated with Pipeline.
- We reserve the right to remove all content that we deem unlawful or in violation of any laws, or of these Terms.
- Pipeline doesn’t warrant that the Service will meet your specific requirements, be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
- Pipeline doesn’t guarantee that sending your customers/clients to the review funnel will result in an increase in positive online reviews or improvements in online rankings by search engines.
- If the Service does not meet your requirements, you understand that your sole remedy is to cancel your subscription to the Service.
No failure or omission by Pipeline in the performance of any obligation under these Terms shall be deemed a breach of these Terms or create any liability if such failure or omission shall arise from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of Pipeline which cannot be overcome through that Pipeline’s reasonable diligence, e.g., strikes, riots, war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, severe illness, invasion, fire, explosion, floods and acts of government or governmental agencies or instrumentalities.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Pipeline from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Service.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pipeline from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, relating to, resulting from or arising out of, in whole or in part (i) any breach of these Terms, whether or not deemed to be material or immaterial; (ii) the use of or reliance upon the Service, by you or any person acting on your behalf; or (iii) any material or immaterial violation of any rights, title or interests of any third party.
In no event shall Pipeline be liable to you under any legal or equitable theory, including but not limited to contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, common law or with respect to the Services provided for any lost profits, loss of use, or actual, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
You understand that your sole remedy for any damages you allege have been sustained as a result of the Service is to cancel your subscription.